The H series horizontal machining center is mainly suitable for the processing of large and medium-sized parts in the automobile, energy, engineering machinery, mold, and other industries. It is especially suitable for the processing of various special-shaped parts and box parts.One-time clamping of the workpiece can complete multi-faceted milling, drilling, boring, expansion, reaming, countersinking, tapping and other processes, which effectively improves processing efficiency and saves costs, while reducing repeated installation errors and improving product processing accuracy. Its performance indicators and accuracy indicators are in full
compliance with national standards.
H series horizontal machining center adopts open structure design, simple protection and convenient maintenance. Provide sufficient space for the loading and unloading of various medium and large parts, making the operation more convenient for customers.
- Whole machine structure: The machine tool has an inverted T-shaped bed structure layout, and the large basic parts are cast with high-quality resin sand modeling and high-strength cast iron materials, so that the machine tool has high rigidity and stable accuracy. The main castings have undergone finite element analysis, and the rib layout is reasonable, which fully meets the needs of high-torque cutting of machine tools.
- Spindle: The machine is equipped with a high-speed and large-torque BT50 electric spindle, which has high speed, high precision and low noise, which fully meeting the requirements of boring, milling and drilling. The main shaft is equipped with an automatic constant temperature circulating cooling device to increase the service life of the bearing and reduce the impact of the thermal deformation of the main shaft on the machining accuracy.
- Guide rail: workbench guide rail (X axis), column guide rail (Z axis) and headstock guide rail (Y axis) all adopt imported heavy-duty roller linear guides, which have low friction, strong load-bearing capacity, low high-speed vibration, low-speed no crawling, High positioning accuracy.
- Drive: The three feed axes of X, Y and Z are all driven by FANUC-a feed motor, which has good stability and reliable operation. The X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis adopt large-diameter ball screw drive structure, and the two ends of the pre-tension structure support design can effectively reduce the influence of the thermal elongation of the screw and improve the machining accuracy of the machine tool.
- System: Configure the high-performance FANUCOi-MF CNC system to ensure the stability of the machine tool control, as well as the CNC machining functions and auxiliary functions required by the user.
- Lubrication: The machine tool adopts a centralized automatic grease lubrication system, which performs periodic automatic lubrication according to the working time of the machine tool The working environment of the machine tool is clean, the user's use cost is low, and the maintenance is convenient.
Why Choose Us
1. A professional manufacturer of machine tools and automation products.
2. Three production bases: Shenzhen, Suzhou and Yibin, ensuring a monthly production capacity of 2,000 units.
3. A high-tech listed company.
4. A professional R & D team of 500 talents.
5. Series of products with stable performance such as CNC lathes, turning and milling machine tools, vertical machining centers, horizontal machining centers, gantry machining centers, centering machines and so on.
6. A professional global technical service team.
7. A stable supply chain system.
After years of development, we has become the leading intelligent equipment manufacturing enterprises in China. The company is headquartered in Bao’an District, Shenzhen City, with three modern production bases, with a factory building area of more than 100000 square meters ,2000 employees, and more than 1800 machines per month. As a national high-tech enterprise, the company has a professional R & D team, products with independent intellectual property rights.
Looking forward to the future, the company will carry forward the spirit of "we have always worked hard to be better".