Taikan High-speed Tapping and Drilling Machining Center is an independent development of our company, which is specially developed for customers with high precision and high finish requirements of processed products. It has the characteristics of high speed, high precision, high speed tapping and high speed tool changing.
1、T-600High-speed machining center uses the super-large column to stabilize and not deform the super-large span base, the six-point support structure is strong, the high-speed displacement does not vibrate, does not deform.
2. three-axis high-speed displacement up to 60 meters / min, speed fast save processing time.
3. the low inertia spindle, the high speed tapping reaction is sensitive, the clip arm tool storehouse changes the knife quickly and accurately; the spindle motor and the spindle adopt the straight knot type drive, when the high speed tapping reduces the error caused by the belt, prolongs the tool life.
4. use Mitsubishi HF series servo motor, faster response rate with output horsepower, triaxial acceleration up to 1.5/1.2/1.1 G, short distance movement can shorten positioning time.
5. spindle motor can buy ultra-low inertia specifications, tapping can reach 4,000 rpm (acceleration time only 0.3 sec), significantly reduce the tapping time.
6. fast spindle acceleration (optional); using Mitsubishi ultra-low inertial spindle motor, spindle acceleration from 0 to 15000 rpm only 0.8 seconds, greatly improve the spindle response time, shorten the response time required to cooperate with a large number of acceleration and deceleration actions in the rigid tapping process, provide a faster acceleration and deceleration time, can greatly shorten the processing time.
Widely used in 3 C industries, automotive and parts, construction machinery, small mold processing, rail transit, aerospace, medical devices and other industries in small plate parts, disc parts, shell type processing.
|Working table size||mm||700*400|
|Working table T-slot Size||mm||3-18*125|
|Distance from spindle nose to working table||mm||180-500|
|Distance from spindle center to body surface||mm||445|
|X axis rapid traverse rate||m/min||60|
|Y axis rapid traverse rate||m/min||60|
|Z axis rapid traverse rate||m/min||60|
| Three-axis motor power (X, Y,Z)||kw||1.5/1.5/2.2|
|Max tool weight||kg||3|
|Max diameter(Full knife/adjacent empty knife)||mm||60/80|
|Air pressure demand||Mpa||≥0.6|
|Total power consumption||kva||12|
| Positioning accuracy||mm||0.005|
|Tool magazine||bit||16（optional 21）|